Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Welcome to Ms. Pike's Special Education Classroom!



Hello Family, Friends and Students,

My name is Alexis Pike and I will be your Special Education teacher in room 207 this year! I am very excited to begin the new school year with all of you. I graduated with a double major in Elementary Education and Special Education from Salve Regina and I am currently taking classes for my Masters at the University of Rhode Island.

I have been working here at Spencer Borden for 6 years now and have had experience as a co-teacher in a general education classroom, as well as working with students one-on-one in my own classroom which I teach in now.

The purpose of this blog is to keep you informed on what we are learning and working on in the classroom. It also serves to provide you with special education information and supports that may be helpful to you and your family. I will post once a week on Sunday's with important information about the week ahead.

I am looking forward to meeting and working with you all. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please feel free to message or call me at any time!

See you soon,

~Ms. Pike
alexispike@spencerborden.edu
401.556.5544





No comments:

Post a Comment